Let’s horse around on October 13, 2007 It’s the 3rd Annual Day of the Horse in Woodside and everyone is invited! Giddy-up on over to enjoy some wonderful horse related activities. Whether you ride yourself or just admire our wonderful equine friends there’s plenty to do and see throughout the Town for this event.
- Blessing of the Horse at the Mounted Patrol Grounds – 9:45 am, 2:15 pm and 3:30 pm.
- Horse Fair at Woodside Town Hall – 10 am to 2:30 pm.
- Information tables
- Educational Exhibits
- Activity Stations
- WHOA! Outfitters and Gifts
- Wells Fargo Stage Coach Rides leave from Woodside Town Hall – 10:30 am to 1:30 pm.
- Puppet Show – 11:30 am, 12:30 pm and 1:30 pm.
- Trail Ride – 11:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- Sponsor Exhibits at the Mounted Patrol Grounds – 12:15 to 3:45 pm.
- Prize Distribution for Riders at the Mounted Patrol Grounds – 1:00 to 4:00 pm.
The event is sponsored by WHOA (Woodside-area Horse Owners’ Association) and endorsed and supported by the Town of Woodside.
WHOA’s stated mission is to preserve the fundamental role of horses in maintaining the rural character of the Town of Woodside and neighboring foothill communities, to enhance opportunities for equestrian activities, and to promote the enjoyment of horses. For more information, please visit their website at www.whoa94062.org